Preferred DustPRO™ is the first industry silica dust control solution that uses preventative technology to solve for dusting throughout the product lifecycle.
Preferred DustPRO™ is a cost effective, treated proppant solution designed to reduce airborne silica dust particles during all sand transfer points, including pneumatic transfer. Developed in exclusive collaboration with the DOW Chemical Co., DustPRO™ provides an alternative method to traditional silica dust control methods and provides the ability to:
- Meet silica exposure limits
- Avoid loss in conductivity during pneumatic transfer
- Eliminate nuisance silica dust build-up throughout the product lifecycle
- Improve the effectiveness of existing dust controls throughout the supply chain
DustPRO™ proppant has numerous advantages over mechanical silica dust control systems:
- Operations may remain uncovered, with unlimited access to blender and belt areas
- Conveniently and safely access critical equipment
- Eliminate dozens of unsafe tripping hazards
- Eliminate hauling bulky, burdensome equipment to and from your well site
- Schedule your job without the added cost and hassle of waiting for your vacuum or downtime waiting for its repair
- Eliminate the need to dispose of toxic silica flour
DustPRO™'s preventative technology provides a safe and cost-effective dust-control solution to customers, employees, and communities.