Preferred Polymeric Proppants
TeraForce™ Polymeric Coating Technology is designed to increase your production efficiency and upgrade your performance from conventional resin-coated proppants.
- Diminish or eliminate proppant flow-back
- Minimize crush at extreme closure stress
- Superior near wellbore structure for increased BOE output
- Built-in activating mechanism
- Suitable for the most extreme environments
- Substantially minimize chemical leaching
Low-Temperature Polymeric Proppants
Designed to maximize performance in low-temperature, low-pressure wells without an additional activator.
ICE: 60°–95°F (16°–35°C)
GARNET: 90°–165°F (32°–73°C)
High-Temperature Polymeric Proppants
Designed to maximize performance and flowback control in deep, harsh reservoirs.
CHROME: 140°–280°F (60°–138°C)
PEARL: 140°–300°F (60°–148°C)
HEAT: 170°F+ (76°C+)