Low-Temperature Polymeric Proppants
Garnet provides effective flowback control in low-temperature reservoirs.
Garnet is designed for optimum performance within application range 90°–165°F (32°–73°C).
Preferred Low-Temperature Polymeric Proppants are designed to maximize performance in low-temperature, low-pressure wells without an additional activator.
- Award-winning polymeric coating provides a new and different technology for flowback control
- Built-in activating mechanism
- Diminish or eliminate proppant flowback
- Minimize fines generation at all closure stresses
- Substantially minimize chemical leaching