High-Temperature Polymeric Proppants
Chrome is designed to lower the cost per BOE while enhancing production and flowback control.
Chrome is designed for optimum performance within application range 140°–280°F (60°–138°C).
Preferred High-Temperature Polymeric Proppants are designed to maximize performance in deep reservoirs:
- Excellent performance value (Md/$)
- Cost-effective conductivity in deep wells
- Diminish or eliminate proppant flowback
- Maximize crush resistance and minimize fines generation at extreme closure stress
- Increase BOE output with superior near wellbore structure
- Preferred’s proprietary polymeric technology offers advantages of both precurable and curable resins in one product